Temporary LMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which would you do?

+5
lovemy at2
Heatherrr
brandinnick
ashleyg
beckaboo
9 posters

Go down

which would you do? Empty which would you do?

Post  beckaboo Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to do this so maddy is less affected schedule wise, we're leaving virginia for georgia on wednesday ( nice thanksgiving huh) it's gonna take 9 hours to get there, i for one don't want to drive alone with maddy for 9 hours so i'd assume we'd stop and make it two trips but that starts to get pricey and hard esp because it's on thanksgiving day, our second option is to drive straight 9 hours at night so she can sleep through it all. what do you guys think??

beckaboo

Back to top Go down

which would you do? Empty Re: which would you do?

Post  ashleyg Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

if she's anything like my kids she wont sleep at night b/c you're planning it that way lol. both mine do better on road trips (we drive down to florida alllll the time to visit family) during the day. we just stop for potty/diaper changing breaks and then feed them when needed. if you have a dvd player you could even put a baby einstein movie on for her or something for when she's awake.

ashleyg

Back to top Go down

Post  brandinnick Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm

I would go at night

brandinnick

Back to top Go down

Post  Heatherrr Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

I know Maddy is a few months older than Mary Baylee, but I have to say that travelling with an infant sucks.... so I would definitely drive at night. JMO Smile

I want to see y'all before you go....
Heatherrr
Heatherrr

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 pm

IMO- I would go at night. We always drive with all three boys and it is a lot easier!!! I can't believe you guys are leaving!!!

lovemy at2

http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Post  casey{rockstar} Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

I would do it at night but only if you had someone to watch her when you got there cause you're going to be tired as hell! I'm not sure how old she is, but I know when Aiden was younger when we did long trips during the day he slept most of the way and when he was awake he wasn't that bad. good luck!

casey{rockstar}

Back to top Go down

Post  Erica Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:04 pm

i would go at night also

Erica

Back to top Go down

Post  melsworld Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Honestly, I would leave as early as you can in the middle of the night. Like 3amish.....That is what we do or did when they were younger. We are doign the same thing hun on Wednesday to go to NY(leaving wicked early thursday am).

Good luck and safe travels. I wish I could see you guys before you left but totally understand you are crazy busy.........

melsworld

Back to top Go down

Post  aubrie Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:07 am

we always try to drive at night with the kids...we start right after dinner then get on the road. So I would do it at night...plus there is a lot less traffic.

aubrie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum