Temporary LMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payday this time..

+9
alisha
beckaboo
sailorsprincess
ashleyg
Ashley
lovemy at2
Carrie
casey{rockstar}
celestialmaiden
13 posters

Go down

Payday this time.. Empty Payday this time..

Post  celestialmaiden Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:16 pm

Thought I would share.. I calle dthe bank and the pay is due into Navy Fed on Friday night at midnight (10 PST)

Boo.

No Black Friday shopping for me I guess.

celestialmaiden

http://www.navywivesonline.com

Back to top Go down

Payday this time.. Empty Re: Payday this time..

Post  casey{rockstar} Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:19 pm

yea with bank of america i'm pretty sure i'll get paid on monday Sad so i'll probaby borrow money from my mom to go black friday shopping and then pay her back when I get paid

casey{rockstar}

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:19 pm

i don't even dare go near a mall or store on black friday. you ladies are brave!

Carrie

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm

I don't know about B&A because I went back and looked at when we got paid on a monday before and we got paid on friday... So not sure but I think you'll get paid friday.

I have wachovia, I really hope we get paid on friday or it looks like I am going to be writing a check at the NEX...

lovemy at2

http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 pm

Yea no black friday shopping for me either...But I will be at the NEX on Saturday lol

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:35 pm

lovemy at2 wrote:I don't know about B&A because I went back and looked at when we got paid on a monday before and we got paid on friday... So not sure but I think you'll get paid friday.

I have wachovia, I really hope we get paid on friday or it looks like I am going to be writing a check at the NEX...

I thought that checks go straight through now, like debt/credit cards. I thought that changed like 2 years ago *dunno*

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ashleyg Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

sweet!! and i was sitting here stressing that we weren't getting paid until monday!

ashleyg

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorsprincess Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm

We are going to the Nex Friday morning to 'hopefully' put a Wii on layaway. I think DH Is crazy.

sailorsprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:55 pm

sailorsprincess wrote:We are going to the Nex Friday morning to 'hopefully' put a Wii on layaway. I think DH Is crazy.

I am thinking about doing that for the wii fit since it's going to be on sale for 89 bucks, and they have the vacuum I want on sale too. But I really dont want to deal with the craziness in the store and at layaway

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorsprincess Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:58 pm

Ashley wrote:
sailorsprincess wrote:We are going to the Nex Friday morning to 'hopefully' put a Wii on layaway. I think DH Is crazy.

I am thinking about doing that for the wii fit since it's going to be on sale for 89 bucks, and they have the vacuum I want on sale too. But I really dont want to deal with the craziness in the store and at layaway

I know, I've only gone out to one other black Friday and that was last year to get a printer and camera. But if we can get the Wii and I really want the Wii fit too, then it would be worth it. goodluck I hope you get it if you go out.

sailorsprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:04 pm

I just thought I would clear something up so you ladies dont get upset when you go to the NEX on friday...

THEY WILL NOT put the Wii layaway! I called today because the only reason I am going is BC the coach bag I want is going to be 20% off from 5-12... You can put everything on layaway EXCEPT Computers and Wiis... I know it sucks but that's how it is. The Wii fit is always $89, so that's not really a sale! I got mine at Toys R Us like a few weeks ago and I only paid $89 plus tax.

But good luck to everyone...

As far as checks... There are some places that still take 5-10 days to process the check and then there are some like walmart and target that do it like a debit card! The NEX takes 5-10 days!!!

lovemy at2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm

lovemy at2 wrote:I just thought I would clear something up so you ladies dont get upset when you go to the NEX on friday...

THEY WILL NOT put the Wii layaway! I called today because the only reason I am going is BC the coach bag I want is going to be 20% off from 5-12... You can put everything on layaway EXCEPT Computers and Wiis... I know it sucks but that's how it is. The Wii fit is always $89, so that's not really a sale! I got mine at Toys R Us like a few weeks ago and I only paid $89 plus tax.

As far as checks... There are some places that still take 5-10 days to process the check and then there are some like walmart and target that do it like a debit card! The NEX takes 5-10 days!!!

Wow, that must be new. Last year when I was in Guam, People were grabbing Wiis left and right to put on Layaway.

The Wii Fits at every place I have looked at is 129.00, so I thought it was a deal, but if it's not a deal, I will be sleeping in LOL

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:13 pm

Ashley wrote:
lovemy at2 wrote:I just thought I would clear something up so you ladies dont get upset when you go to the NEX on friday...

Wow, that must be new. Last year when I was in Guam, People were grabbing Wiis left and right to put on Layaway.

The Wii Fits at every place I have looked at is 129.00, so I thought it was a deal, but if it's not a deal, I will be
sleeping in LOL

Yeah bc its such a "hot" item and everyone wants one they won't put them on layaway esp since they don't get a lot in. Now I could be wrong from NEX to NEX, but here in VA Beach they won't. I didn't ask about games but I think its just the system it's self. I would call your NEX and ask. As far as the fit, they are online as $129, but that's this bundle pack and it comes with a mat or travel case with the board and game... I just called Toys R Us and asked if they had any that weren't bundles. And they did, I asked them to hold it and then I went and got it like 30 minutes later! LOL. But I would call that's my best suggestion!

lovemy at2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:16 pm

lovemy at2 wrote:
Ashley wrote:

The Wii Fits at every place I have looked at is 129.00, so I thought it was a deal, but if it's not a deal, I will be
sleeping in LOL

Yeah bc its such a "hot" item and everyone wants one they won't put them on layaway esp since they don't get a lot in. Now I could be wrong from NEX to NEX, but here in VA Beach they won't. I didn't ask about games but I think its just the system it's self. I would call your NEX and ask. As far as the fit, they are online as $129, but that's this bundle pack and it comes with a mat or travel case with the board and game... I just called Toys R Us and asked if they had any that weren't bundles. And they did, I asked them to hold it and then I went and got it like 30 minutes later! LOL. But I would call that's my best suggestion!

Gotcha that makes sense. I just knew it was kinda weird because when the PS3 came out and they were like 800 bucks, we went to get one, and there was a guy who put 3 on layaway when we went to buy ours. Either way, that's good advice to call and make sure before you drag your butt out in the madness LOL

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  celestialmaiden Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:18 pm

So the Wii fit- is it just the board for the Wii? Or is it the whole system?

celestialmaiden

http://www.navywivesonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post  beckaboo Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:20 pm

ugh i went out this weekend and it was a madhouse there is no way I have the patience to go out again

beckaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashley Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm

celestialmaiden wrote:So the Wii fit- is it just the board for the Wii? Or is it the whole system?

The one that is shown in the paper is the wii fit and board

Ashley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:48 pm

The Wii fit that you get for $89.00 is the board you do the exercises on and the actual game.
The Wii fit that is like $129.00 is the board, the game and this yoga looking pad or the travel case that you carry the board in. I hope that helps!

lovemy at2

Back to top Go down

Post  alisha Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:16 pm

I also got my wii fit at Toys R Us for 89.00. I didn't even know they had them in stock until I asked the guy. I wouldn't pay 129.00 for it, that's craziness.

alisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniela Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:47 pm

hmm i wonder if the turnout for friday will be like other years....since the economy is so bad
Daniela
Daniela

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:05 pm

that sucks..I wanted to get my sons power wheels if it was on sale...o well daddy will have to pay full price. lol...

Laura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

I don't plan on going anywhere early in the AM. I'll have DS with me (no sitter) and I don't have any electronics on my list I can buy with him there anyway.

We will go out mid morning, probably to the mall, last year we went to the mall at 10am and it was NOT busy at all. We may go to the NEX, but I don't know.

I save all year for Christmas, so i'm prepaired payday or not. REALLY glad I did that this year!
$75-100 a month = plenty of X-mas cash!

Good Luck shopping ladies!!

Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheila Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Daniela wrote:hmm i wonder if the turnout for friday will be like other years....since the economy is so bad

I wonder too.... Question Question Question

Sheila

Back to top Go down

Post  melsworld Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:47 pm

Most stores won't do electronics for Layaway--------Kmart does I think---but I know the NEX won't, nor will Sears....... Evil or Very Mad

Have fun blackfriday shopping, I will be in NY--------booooooooooooo:( Hopefully I will score some online sales!

melsworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum