Everyone please READ!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Amanda on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:35 am

Jessi *and* Danny wrote:
Jesse'sgURL wrote:Sad I'm going to miss it. lovelymilitaryspouses.com?!?

I think that's cute!

Thats cute! DO you think people would think we are a dating site? lol

Amanda
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile http://temp-lms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Jessi *and* Danny on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:39 am

Amanda wrote:
Thats cute! DO you think people would think we are a dating site? lol

I don't think so.... they might lol. I lied.
But it is really cute!

at least it's not LONELYmilitaryspouses... that would end up bad hah! I think THAT would be a dating site type thing.

Jessi *and* Danny

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Katherine on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:40 am

Jessi *and* Danny wrote:
Amanda wrote:
Thats cute! DO you think people would think we are a dating site? lol

I don't think so.... they might lol. I lied.
But it is really cute!

at least it's not LONELYmilitaryspouses... that would end up bad hah! I think THAT would be a dating site type thing.

lol!

Katherine

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  lovemy at2 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:43 am

lovingmilitaryservice.com

just checked and it isnt taken!

Thanks for the update!

lovemy at2

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 34
Location : VA BEACH

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  DOCS Wife Mommy of 2 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:45 am

What about LMSM.com
Lovin My Service Member
avatar
DOCS Wife Mommy of 2

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  lovemy at2 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:48 am

Just wondering but if and when you make the new site what will happen to all of the following:
The banned users, will they be able to join?
Infraction points-will we still have those if we had any on our record?
ALL THE POSTS. HAHA!!! Will we have to start from scratch?

lovemy at2

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 34
Location : VA BEACH

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Ashley on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:50 am

lovemy at2 wrote:Just wondering but if and when you make the new site what will happen to all of the following:
The banned users, will they be able to join?
Infraction points-will we still have those if we had any on our record?
ALL THE POSTS. HAHA!!! Will we have to start from scratch?

Everything will stay the same as it is now (was).
The only thing that has to change it our name

Ashley
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Jesse'sgURL on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 am

That's great... I'm glad that we all do not have to start from scratch... Thanks for letting us know Ashley...
Thanks for sending me the website on Myspace too....

Jesse'sgURL

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  lovemy at2 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:56 am

Ashley wrote:
lovemy at2 wrote:Just wondering but if and when you make the new site what will happen to all of the following:
The banned users, will they be able to join?
Infraction points-will we still have those if we had any on our record?
ALL THE POSTS. HAHA!!! Will we have to start from scratch?

Everything will stay the same as it is now (was).
The only thing that has to change it our name



Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up! I was a bit worried there for a second! I can't imagine starting from scratch! HAHA!!! That would be a lot of posts, I mean I would do it if it had to be done but it would not be fun! I love you girls! I love you

lovemy at2

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 34
Location : VA BEACH

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  *sheyla* on Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:59 am

I just logged in successfully, is that a fluke or a good thing?

*sheyla*

Posts : 2
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  brandinnick on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I hate that we are losing our sailor thing. I loved it being Lovinmysailor. Oh well. anything will be fine. I hate that you and ashley are having to do all of this. It sounds like alot of stuff. But I'm dumb at computers too.. lol

brandinnick

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Pamela on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:10 pm

Maybe ... LuvingMySaylor.com ?? I checked and it isn't taken..I know the spelling isn't great looking... man i miss the old name... Sad Or maybe what another lady suggested LuvinMySailor.com It isn't taken either

Pamela

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Everyone please READ!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum