i hate hampton roads.

Go down

i hate hampton roads.

Post  amberleigh24 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:05 pm

we went to the housing office and yep, no kids means the navy kinda leaves you high and dry as far as housing goes. we went to see one of our options and im definitely not interested. then again, im not interested in any of the housing in hampton roads because in order to live in a nice neighborhood you have to pay alot of money. boo. its fine for now but im giong to go crazy when dh deploys. i dont know what to do. i hate it here, i want to live somewhere where i feel safe and home-y but i dont see that happening for the next few years.

amberleigh24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i hate hampton roads.

Post  mrs navarrete on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:36 pm

wow dude that sux and yeah i hear ya....i would be awfully scared when dh is gone! Shocked

mrs navarrete

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carrie on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:04 am

DB has lived in two houses in HR, one in VA Beach one in Norfolk, that were nice and in decent areas (I was never afraid for my safety or that stuff would get broken).

I know it sucks when you want to get out of a place fast so you kind of just settle for what seems to be the next best but I'd suggest really spending a LOT of time finding the next place you live. Good luck girly!!

Carrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down