Temporary LMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus

+6
KeLLS
lovemy at2
celestialmaiden
mrs navarrete
Carrie
casey{rockstar}
10 posters

Go down

I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus Empty I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus

Post  casey{rockstar} Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm

I feel so lame that the fact that lms is down affects me this much..lol. I get on the internet and I'm like, dang I have nothing to do lol

casey{rockstar}

Back to top Go down

I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus Empty Re: I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus

Post  Carrie Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:12 pm

lol! i feel the same way. i didnt know what to do until i found the temp site.

Carrie

Back to top Go down

I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus Empty Re: I was gonna title this "So" but apparently the title needs to be at least 10 characters in this forum so here ya go lol I went a little over for a bonus

Post  mrs navarrete Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm

ditto wow we are insane !! cheers

mrs navarrete

Back to top Go down

Post  celestialmaiden Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm

Hehehe.. my kids got me sucked into Webkinz for them since I was LMS-less...

celestialmaiden

http://www.navywivesonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lovemy at2 Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeah I felt the same way today. I hope HOOT is up and running soon. I am so happy that Amanda and Ashley work so hard for us, I really don't know what I would do without everyone on LMS... Its crazy how some of us depend so much on this...

lovemy at2

http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Post  KeLLS Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm

lol im going crazy toooooo!

KeLLS

Back to top Go down

Post  FaytheReyn Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:46 pm

it seems like i can't do anything today! LMS is down (now HOOT-thanks ladies!!!) and my stumble button won't work. T_T LMS witdrawls were gonna be setting in, but thank god i found this site Smile

FaytheReyn

Back to top Go down

Post  sailorsprincess Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 pm

I was freaking out last nite about what to do. Then my computer starting acting up which sucks, so I'm DH's computer and limited LMS and idk lol. He is calling me a HOOTers girl now since we're gonna be HOOT

sailorsprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  brandinnick Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm the same way!

brandinnick

Back to top Go down

Post  suzyq Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 am

celestialmaiden wrote:Hehehe.. my kids got me sucked into Webkinz for them since I was LMS-less...

that is funny cause I have been on my daughters sence it went down, I am sure it will be up soon though

suzyq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down