Will we keep...?

Go down

Will we keep...?

Post  MelissaC on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:47 pm

Does anyone know if we will keep our rank from LMS when everything changes over? LOL I made it to 2nd class and I was kinda stoked. Very Happy

MelissaC

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Carrie on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 pm

from what i understand everything will transfer over except posts we make here

Carrie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  MelissaC on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:51 pm

Very Happy Awesome.

MelissaC

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Amanda on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:52 pm

we will still hav ranks. They are just going to change the names in the weeks to come.

Amanda
Admin

Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile http://temp-lms.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Ashley on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 pm

I plan on working on the new user ranks soon. It will probably be after Thanksgiving.

Ashley
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  lizzy on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Woo hoo I am excited!

lizzy

Posts : 3
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Carrie on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:55 pm

y'all are brave. it's hard to combine all of the branches ranks into one!

Carrie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Ashley on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Carrie wrote:y'all are brave. it's hard to combine all of the branches ranks into one!

Yup, that's why its going to be another theme...a theme that I am still working on. But I will be asking for suggestions as soon as HOOT is up!

Ashley
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  lovemy at2 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Thank you ladies for everything!

lovemy at2

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-11-23
Age : 34
Location : VA BEACH

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lovinmysailor

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  subwifey on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:41 pm

Ashley wrote:
Carrie wrote:y'all are brave. it's hard to combine all of the branches ranks into one!

Yup, that's why its going to be another theme...a theme that I am still working on. But I will be asking for suggestions as soon as HOOT is up!

another theme?? does this mean that it wont be all branches and just back to navy?? or am i reading this wrong?

subwifey

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Ashley on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm

subwifey wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Carrie wrote:y'all are brave. it's hard to combine all of the branches ranks into one!

Yup, that's why its going to be another theme...a theme that I am still working on. But I will be asking for suggestions as soon as HOOT is up!

another theme?? does this mean that it wont be all branches and just back to navy?? or am i reading this wrong?

The Ranks we had on LMS was Navy Ranks. This time around with all branches we can't really do Ranks because each branch is different.

Ashley
Admin

Posts : 31
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  subwifey on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm

Ashley wrote:
subwifey wrote:
Ashley wrote:
Carrie wrote:y'all are brave. it's hard to combine all of the branches ranks into one!

Yup, that's why its going to be another theme...a theme that I am still working on. But I will be asking for suggestions as soon as HOOT is up!

another theme?? does this mean that it wont be all branches and just back to navy?? or am i reading this wrong?

The Ranks we had on LMS was Navy Ranks. This time around with all branches we can't really do Ranks because each branch is different.

gotcha...i didnt realize you were talking about the ranks when you said a different theme.

subwifey

Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  brandinnick on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 pm

that will be cool

brandinnick

Posts : 14
Join date : 2008-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Will we keep...?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum